Established in 1992, Mulcahy Construction Limited is firmly established as one of the most progressive construction companies in the South-East. Our spectrum of work includes all aspects of construction including Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Health and Education. Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team. This is a Permanent Fulltime Position:
- Management of subcontractors, labourers and onsite staff.
- Liaising with a number of suppliers for deliveries to site.
- Management of plant and machinery on site.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site and personnel.
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with building regulations, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality.
- Keeping site paperwork up to date.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to senior management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a site management role with a main contractor.
- Proven high level of Proficiency in IT.
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification beneficial
- Good knowledge of standards and specifications
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Fully updated with BCAR
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificates preferable
To apply in confidence, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or use the application form below