An opportunity exists to join an established highly successful company operating in the Residential/Commercial Build sector. The company is Category A Safe-T-Certified, this certification achieved and maintained as a priority with Directors and Management. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Professional Team and be part of the future development of the company. This is a Permanent Full-time Position. Candidates must have:
- Minimum a Diploma in SHWW
- 3 years plus proven experience in the Building/Construction sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain Company Safety Statement.
- Advise Directors and Management on Safety related matters in line with the most recent relevant Regulation and legislation.
- Carry out Site Audits and Inspections across several Company Projects ensuring full Compliance and advising Project Management of any areas of concern.
- Manage all H&S documentation.
- Formulating and ensuring the following are available and in place when required e.g. Site Safety Files, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, SOP’s, Construction Management Plans, Traffic Management Plans, SSWP’s.
- Tendering & Prequalification Documentation
- Auditing & Pre-qualifying Sub-Contractor Documentation prior to Commencement on Site.
- Carrying out scheduled Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
- Manage & Maintain all Registers and Certifications relating to Employee Training, Plant and Machinery etc.
- Attending site meetings and liaising in a professional manner with any client nominated representatives.
- Proven high level of Proficiency in IT.
- Ability to work well with other technical staff in a collaborative, fast-paced goal-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal skills.
- Be innovative, by creating new & better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Have a strategic mindset, seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving will be fundamental to this role.
To apply in confidence, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below